- Wire for the motor
- Cause: while changing the props from yellow to green I tugged a tad to hard
- Props (2 of them)
- Cause: after stepping on it, reason is that I didn't realize that my son landed it right next to my foot
- Cockpit cover
- Cause: most likely from the stepping on it incident
- Control Unit battery cable
- Cause: it's a mystery since it was still working two days after I stepped on it but, would not be surprised that was the cause. Good thing I know how to solder wires to a circuit board.
Friday, April 24, 2015
Can the Blade Nano QX take a beating?
Everyone mentions how these micro quadcopters (e.g. Nano QX) can take a beating and only having it for one week I've already broken...